You wish to know what your email address is for your College of Engineering Account.
For the most part, all College of Engineering Accounts have the email address of <username>@engineering.ucsb.edu.
Since both UMail and the College of Engineering use UCSB Connect as a mail service, they are both tied to your <username>@ucsb.edu Email address as well.
You can see what emails are tied to your UCSB Connect Account by doing the following:
- Connect to UCSB Connect Web Mail App
- Log in with <UCSBNetID>@ucsb.edu
- Use your UCSBNetID Password
- Once in GMail, click on the Gear Icon ( ) in the upper right hand corner and then click on Settings.
- Once there, click on Accounts.
Under the Send mail as section, you will see the various emails that is tied to your UCSB Connect Account that you can receive under.
You can click on make default on the email address you would prefer GMail to send from.