Some of the Engineering Accounts may not have been merged to the @engineering.ucsb.edu domain.
As an example:
User jdoe is part of Mechanical Engineering prior to the UCSB Connect merge and always used email@example.com email address.
After the merge, jdoe was given the UCSB Connect account of firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, but not firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see what aliases are associated with your UCSB Connect account, do the following:
- Go to the UCSB Connect Web Mail App
- Login with your UCSB Connect Account
- Click on the gear icon (Settings) in the right hand corner and then click on
- From there, click on Accounts
- Under the Send mail as section, you should see the mailing addresses that is associated with your UCSB Connect Account.
If you do not see the <your username>@engineering.ucsb.edu listed, you can contact email@example.com to add that alias.
Otherwise, you can also just re-subscribe to the mailing list or contact the Mailing List admin to update the list with your current, preferred email address.