You are trying to create your CSIL/Account using your UCSBNetID but you get a message saying:
Your UCSBNetID is not authorized for an account.
- You just recent added the course - Our account provisioning system has not caught up with the registrar system with regards to the change.
- You are an Extension Student - Our account provisioning system does not receive information with regards to Extension Students at this time.
- You are crashing the course - Just like adding the course, the system has no means to know you are in the course or not.
- You already have an College of Engineering Account
Here are your only options at this time
- Recently added the course - Please give the system 1 business day to catch up, then try again.
- Extension Students - You will need to contact email@example.com. You will be provided an extension account that will be usable for a short period of time.
- Crashing the Course - At this time, we can only provide accounts upon proof of enrollment with the course.
- Already have a College of Engineering Account - This only happens if you took a College of Engineering course or tried to crash one in the past. You can try and see if it is still around by going to https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain and try logging in there, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you forgot what your username is.