Here is what you should do if you forgot your password...
- Go to https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain/forgot_password
- Put in your College of Engineering Username in the box next to CoE Username:
- Put in your UCSBNetID and UCSBNetID Password to verify you own the account.
- Type in the new password in the New Password box.
- Put in the password once again in the Confirm New Password box to make sure we got it right.
- Click on Submit.
This will take roughly a couple of minutes for the CSIL/Linux machines to accept the new password.
If you are trying to access your account on the windows machines, please give it about 15-30 minutes for it to process.
If you need help with your UCSBNetID or UCSBNetID Password, please refer to the following link - Forgot UCSBNetID and/or Password
If you are still having issues trying to access the computers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the exact error or behavior that happens when you try to log in.