You are having issues with your umail(.ucsb.edu) account.
Unfortunately, ECI and the College of Engineering has no control or access with the UMail system.
UMail Support is located here:
Expiring Umail Accounts
- The self serve portal https://www.umail.ucsb.edu/usage/deactivation only extends umail, nothing else
- For graduating CoE students you might want to consider Alumni Forwarding
If you are a post-doc or other non-traditional student and receive an email stating your umail is expiring, but still need said email for educational related purposes, you will have contact your primary department
- If you need access to any other service that uses a UCSBnetID to sign in, you will have to renew your UCSBnetID at your home department
- Your home department is either your primary academic department or for those getting paid, the department whose funds are paying you
- ECI and the College of Engineering are not considered home departments by UCPATH or PAYROLL, for UCSBnetID renewals we can only direct you to your home department.